Astra Hotel Vevey enhances guest experience with first-class connectivity
- Country: Switzerland
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Mobile Campus
Astra Hotel Vevey is a family owned and managed four-star hotel located in the Montreux Riviera and Lavaux region of Switzerland. With over 100 rooms and suites, Astra Hotel offers a wide range of business and conference facilities, the historical Brasserie La Coupole 1912 and breath-taking panoramic rooftop amenities.
As part of its ongoing efforts to continuously enhance the guest experience, the hotel needed to replace its legacy guest Wi-Fi service with a future-proof, high speed solution. ALE and swisspro Solutions get together to deliver modern, reliable guest Wi-Fi using Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar Access Points.
- Pervasive, hotel-wide connectivity for both travelers and business guests
- High-speed, secure and free guest Wi-Fi. Astra Hotel Vevey now offers high speed Wi-Fi for guests, operating on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands for greater reliability.
- Enhanced configuration and management capabilities. Wi-Fi services are easily managed and configured internally by the Astra Hotel management team.
- Relying on rented IT equipment and management by a third-party provider, the hotel incurred regular costs renting the hardware.
- The hotel’s management team can now redirect Wi-Fi users to customer surveys and relevant hotel promotions.