September 10, 2021
Article : 068860
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
1. Using your Administrator credentials, log in to the Rainbow Office Online account.
2. Go to Users > User list > Users With Extensions.
3. Click the name of the extension or user who will be monitored.
4. Go to Phones & Numbers > Phones > Presence.
5. Under Permissions, enable Allow other users to see my Presence status by clicking the On radio button, then click Save.
6. OPTIONAL: Under Select users permitted to answer my calls, you can select and allow users to pick up your incoming calls when you are unavailable, then click Save.
After setting up Call Monitoring, the Administrator must allow others to see the Presence status of users who will be monitored.