No “Big Bang” oriented migration, but seamless and continuous improvements.
- Land: Schweiz
- Branche: Dienste
- Lösung: Unternehmenstelefonie, Unified Communications
The European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN, is an international organization where scientists unite to study the building blocks of matter and the forces that hold them together. CERN employees over 2,400 staff members, while more than 10,000 visiting scientists from over 600 institutes and universities around the world use the laboratory’s facilities.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniPCX Record Suite
- OmniTouch 8660 My Teamwork
- Omnivista 8770 Network Management system
- Business Telephony
- No “Big Bang” oriented migration, but seamless and continuous improvements. Move from TDM to IP telephony over several years (500 devices per year) ensuring smooth migration but immediate changes
- Controlled OPEX investment with fixed flat yearly cost
- Improvement of communication tools enabling collaboration between internal and external parties as well as new services such as contact centers, services recording, GSM integration, Directory, etc.