Simplify hybrid working with unified communications
Simplify the life of your employees with Rainbow. Rainbow unifies various means of communication - telephony, video conferencing, screen sharing and secure messaging - in a single application that can be used anywhere.
1. Communicate easily with everyone in every business department
Ensure perfect continuity of business between your company's business departments with Rainbow, allowing information to flow rapidly between on-site and remote employees. Rainbow is a hybrid cloud communication service that can be connected to your company's communication solution, such as OmniPCX Enterprise and OXO Connect. Employees can use Rainbow to communicate with external contacts and with employees using a phone, an industrial mobile handset or a customer relationship application from OmniPCX Enterprise.
2. Communicate on site or remotely by keeping the same number
Keep your business phone numbers to be easily reachable on site and remotely. Employees who use a business phone or rugged wireless handset on site also receive their business calls on the Rainbow application when they are on the road or working remotely. So, hybrid working is easy to implement without impacting your business numbers.
3. Communicate from your favorite business application
Communicate easily with colleagues and external contacts without leaving your business application. Together your employees find quick solutions to customer inquiries. You can call from productivity applications like Microsoft Teams and Google Workspace. Or call and exchange messages and files from an e-service application such as Microsoft Dynamics or ServiceNow. Rainbow Unified Communications is also available as a separate add-on to these applications.
4. Communicate anywhere from a private cloud
Communicate anywhere from your private cloud with OpenTouch Multimedia Services, a client-server software hosted in your data centre. This solution is recommended for organizations that cannot use a hybrid cloud service for security reasons.
OpenTouch Multimedia Service includes:
- Fixed-mobile convergence and web conferencing for OmniPCX Enterprise users
- OpenTouch Conversation for PC, Mac, Android smartphone and iOS users
- OpenTouch Session Border Controller, a SIP application firewall secures use outside of the enterprise