Don't your customers deserve your best?
Let’s face it. We are spoiled by the amount of information and advice available on the internet thought blogs, wikies and communities. We’re also used to very easy-to-use mobile apps, the best user experience, products and services at the best price as well. And, we’ve become used to the “share” economy experience such as Uber or Lyft. So, when you’re on the other end delivering this information and service to your customers – or your citizens (your “customers”) if you’re in a government position – don’t you want to provide them the best as well?
Remarkable and exceptional
Remember, every customer considers themselves to be a remarkable and exceptional person who deserves the best at all times and from any place.
In parallel, the explosion of local, innovative startups able to address niche markets and customer expectations have increased competition. Each enterprise and public entity must evolve the way they engage with their customers, citizens, suppliers or partners.
Three important trends have changed the way people engage:
1. Technology evolution: Mobility, cloud computing, connected objects, analytic and artificial intelligence
2. Evolving commercial models: Sharing economy, subscription model, and business-enabled model
3. User refocus: Simple ergonomics, so-called de-professionalization, easy access and more
To remain competitive it is crucial, although easy, to digitally engage with potential customers in a different and user-friendly way, to provide the best on-line and on-premises services and to continue to digitally keep in contact with them afterwards to increase loyalty.
Wainhouse Research on connecting people with CPaaS
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has sponsored an ebook by Wainhouse Research. In this ebook, there are examples of how CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) and Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™ CPaaS connects people, objects and services making it easier to digitally engage with customers, suppliers and partners.
In addition, a specific contextual focus is made for government, education, healthcare and transportation verticals with some specific dedicated use-cases that can be built over Rainbow CPaaS and location-based services.
Rainbow CPaaS is the right solution for simple integration and provides the best on-line services to citizens, customers, suppliers and partners. Rainbow CPaaS is right for:
- One-to-one communications with your customers
- Conferencing services for better collaboration between your enterprise and suppliers
- One-to-many information broadcasting for communities or emergency services
- Complementing human-to-human communication by being notified by a connected object for preventive maintenance or remote controlling them to check information or for lock down procedures
- Automating most frequently asked questions by using a natural language processing BOT
- Providing more relevant services by using location-based services, analytics and even artificial intelligence, for digital marketing
It’s time to provide your customers’ your best. There’s room for improvement in all aspects of your customer engagement. Start now by considering Rainbow CPaaS your starting point.
As the pandemic circled the globe it quickly became evident that organizations needed to react rapidly to enable their teams to begin working remotely.
Students get a semblance of ‘normal’ as CSUSB expands Wi-Fi to student parking areas to help with on-line learning during the ongoing health crisis.
Healthcare providers need to leverage technology, such as asset tracking, to prevent equipment loss and free nurses and others from administrative tasks
Business continuity and digital transformation are fundamental to the resurgence of the hospitality industry in this post-health crisis era.
A smart city project can use innovation to set strategic priorities, increase process efficiency, improve transparency and boost the local economy.
The Place of the Human in today’s challenging business situation