Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has established a true partnership with Advocate Health Care. The data and voice solutions provided have shown exceptional durability with no large scale “rip and replace” projects in the 14 year relationship.
- Country: United States Of America
- Industry: Healthcare
- Solution: Business Telephony, Mobile Campus
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has established a true partnership with Advocate Health Care, with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise team members embedded alongside their peers from Advocate Health Care.
Advocate Health Care serves the health needs of individuals, families and communities.
Advocate has one of the largest home health companies in the state.
It is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers with more than 35,000 associates, including 6,300 affiliated physicians and nearly 10,000 nurses.
It offers more than 250 sites of care, with 12 acute-care hospitals, including a children’s hospital with two campuses.
Advocate Health Care's Sucess Story
- OmniSwitch 10K Modular LAN Chassis
- OmniSwitch 9000E Chassis Based LAN Switch Series
- OmniSwitch 6850E Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- 7750 Service Router
- 7450 Ethernet Service Switch
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System
- OmniSwitch 6860E
- OpenTouch Customer Service
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- Local area networking using a combination of chassis and virtual chassis products to provide exceptional availability and capacity.
- Ubiquitous wireless that can provide the capacity and coverage required by the growing number of wireless clinical and non-clinical devices.
- Single, massively scalable open voice platform that serves every need: digital, IP, analog and wireless users, in some cases integrated with nurse call.
- Capex savings: estimated savings of %30-40%.
- Longevity of products diverts investments to next generation solutions rather than paying to maintain status quo.
- Automation of virtual machine movement in the data center reduces opex.
- The network provides the capacity and availability to assure instant access to required data. Bedside consults are a breeze.
- Integration of nurse call with mobile handsets has reduced overhead paging resulting in a quieter hospital.