Battistella S.P.A renews its communication infrastructure thanks to ALE to improve collaboration inside the company.
- Country: Italy
- Industry: Retail
- Solution: Business Telephony
Battistella S.p.A. history began in 1953 in Pieve di Soligo, as workshop.
The transition to Battistella’s second generation takes place in 1992 to continue the activity towards the new millennium goals.
Design, quality, technology and service are Battistella’s keywords that tell a story written by people, full of winning ideas, projects and challenges for more than half a century, contributing to this solid and dynamic company.
Battistella’s identity is based on tangible values , as well as on the extraordinary capacity of a team of more than 200 people and a factory of over 80,000 square meters, able to give form and substance to creativity for 60 years.
- 8 Series IP Touch Phones
- Business DECT Handsets
- My IC Mobile for MLE
- OmniSwitch 6250
- OmniTouch 8082 My IC Phone
- OpenTouch Business Edition
- Business Telephony
- Small and Medium Business
- Flexible and easy to use infrastructure management
- Call Server maximum resiliency with spatial redundancy and remote chassis local survivability
- First approach to BYOD and to the Unified Communication & Collaboration capabilities between users
- Scalable and homogeneous infrastructure for all the company’s branch offices