The Centre Hospitalier d’Auch needed to modernize its network infrastructure in order to make it more reliable and offer better services to users.
- Country: France
- Industry: Healthcare
- Solution: Business Telephony, Data Center
The Centre Hospitalier d’Auch (CH d’Auch), located in south-west France, has 7 divisions: Medical - emergency, Medical - metabolic diseases, Medical - technical, Mother and child, Geriatrics, Medico-surgical techniques, as well as Logistics and Administration. Some 110 medical specialists practice at the CH d’Auch. In 2014, the center recorded 27,404 hospitalizations, 51,146 consultations, 20,492 visits to the emergency room and 7,412 medical acts under anesthesia.
- 4070 DECT Base Station IO-RF
- 8232 DECT Handset
- OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniAccess WLAN Access Points
- Healthcare Solutions
- Business Telephony
- Data Center
- The CH d’Auch now has the optimal bandwidth required for a modern hospital applications like medical imagery storage, videoconferencing, etc.
- The convergent IP solution is scalable, allowing the hospital to continue developing its services in the future.
- The CH d’Auch qualified for, and received, government grants (municipal, regional and national) thanks to the infrastructure renewal project.
- The new DECT phones facilitate staff mobility and no user complaints have been recorded since their implementation.
- Patients have better access to Wi-Fi.