Gyb's WI-FI Solution brings a new way of working to the whole campus.
- Country: Switzerland
- Industry: Education
- Solution: Autonomous Network, Unified Communications
Gymnase intercantonal de la Broye (GYB) is a Swiss secondary school on a 32,000 m2 site at Payerne in Switzerland.
It opened in August 2005 and has 40 class rooms, rooms with special equipment, a library, an auditorium, exhibition space and administrative and teaching spaces.
This has all been designed to accommodate about 1,000 students.
- OmniAccess 4704 WLAN Switch et Policy Enforcement Firewall Module
- OmniAccess 105 et 135 Wireless Access Points
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit LAN Switches
- Mobile Campus
- Unified Communications
- Covers the entire campus to enable a new way of working.
- Allows students to easily use laptops or tablets as everyday working tools.
- Gives Gyb’s IT department more time away from infrastructure management and interaction with the end users.