The German Regional Association LVR enjoys massive cost savings using Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise network and communication solutions.
- Country: Germany
- Industry: Government
- Solution: Business Telephony
Landschaftsverband Rheinland (LVR) in Germany is responsible for approximately 9.6 million people in Rheinland. With an OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server, they created one central telecommunication system. All 300 sites (employing 15,000 people in total) were integrated as extensions to the centralized PBX. LVR saved on administration costs, used new voice functionalities and were able to integrate mobile phones and remote workers.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- Business Telephony
- Unified Communications
- Ability to integrate existing telecommunication solutions
- Mobile phones and remote workers now supported
- Network is centrally managed, leading to reduction in administration required and massive reduction in costs
- Activity-based, automated monthly reporting