The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solution was jointly designed with partners MEO and Tecnocom.
- Country: Portugal
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Mobile Campus, Business Telephony
Overlooking the sea, and near the Marina of Calheta Madeira Island, the 5-star Savoy Saccharum Hotel Resort & SPA (Savoy Saccharum Hotel) has 175 rooms, 6 suites and 62 apartments.
The luxurious hotel is owned by the AFA Group, a corporate group with consolidated international business and holding interests in various business areas including hospitality.
The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solution was chosen by the Savoy Saccharum Hotel because it was the most competitive solution, with a high level of guaranteed service, at the best price.
OmniSwitch 6250 Stackable Fast Ethernet Switch
OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Campus
- The unified Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solution simplifies management and maintenance of the network.
- Working with a single vendor solution and partner (MEO/Tecnocom) further simplifies IT administration for the hotel.
- As required, the Savoy Saccharum Hotel’s new network connects seamlessly with the AFA Group’s VPN.
- The solution is cost effective to operate. It is a foundation the hotel can capitalize on to add new services in the future.
- Guests can enjoy a luxurious experience, enhanced by reliable wired and wireless internet access across the hotel property.