The Winery Hotel transformed their wine-centric hospitality experience, allowing guests instant access to key hotel services direct from their mobile devices.
- Country: Sweden
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Business Telephony
The Winery Hotel, located in Stockholm - Solna in Sweden, is the world’s first combined urban winery and boutique hotel with 180 rooms. They wanted to enable guests to use their own mobile devices to access key hotel services, including their self-guided wine-tasting feature application.
The Winery Hotel in Sweden: urban and mobile
- Mobile Guest Softphone
- Business Telephony
- The Winery Hotel wants to capitalize on the Mobile Guest Softphone and use it in additional ways. For example, going forward, the hotel is considering pushing sponsored content and targeted advertising to guest devices.
- Management and maintenance of fixed phones in guest rooms has been completely eliminated.
- Thanks to the Mobile Guest Softphone, the Winery Hotel did not need to purchase fixed telephones or print paper directories for its 180 rooms, an important cost saving.
- The hotel can generate new revenue through advertising.
- Guests have access to real-time information 24/7, including daily restaurant menus.
- The Mobile Guest Softphone helps guests immerse themselves in the world of wine by facilitating bookings and offering a step-by-step self-guided wine tasting.