Service provider digitises its telephony and streamlines communications channels to improve user experience.
- Country: Germany
- Industry: Service Providers
- Solution: Cloud Communications, Rainbow, Unified Communications, Customer Service, Small and Medium Business
Founded in 2003, value-added distributor Vanquish specialises in the areas of internet access, cloud solutions and managed services. With its headquarters in Oldenburg and a branch office in Landshut, Vanquish serves more than 3,000 system houses, IT service providers and Managed Services Providers (MSPs) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland looking for innovative solutions for their customers.
To bring its communications up to date, Vanquish planned to replace its existing on-premise PBX with cloud-based telephony. At the same time, their separate communication applications (audio, video, chat) from different providers were to be consolidated, and modern UCC features for location-independent collaboration added. Seamless integration of employees working from home, who could previously only be reached through call routing to their mobile phones, was another requirement.
After evaluation of various cloud telephony solutions, Vanquish decided to use Rainbow Office powered by RingCentral internally and add it to its solution portfolio. Supported by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Vanquish installed Rainbow Office in April 2021, tested it thoroughly for six months, then rolled it out.
Both the implementation and the switch to the new solution went very smoothly. Even the porting of numbers from the previous network operator worked flawlessly and completely transparently for callers. Vanquish was already reachable again after just half an hour.
Employees working from home are now seamlessly integrated into the corporate communication infrastructure. All users benefit from the convenience of cloud-based telephony, such as the "one number" principle for multiple devices and intelligent routing – and from the UCC features that Rainbow Office provides: Messaging for real-time collaboration, video calls, online conferencing, and much more. Connection to the company’s CRM system is planned as a next step; it will be realised via API.
- Cloud solution: no hardware on site, only internet connection required
- All-in-one solution: telephony and UCC on the same intuitive client
- Location-independent availability on different end-user devices
- Highly available platform (99.999 %)
- Quick and easy to implement
- APIs for third-party app integration
- Rainbow Office is GDPR-compliant
- No upfront investment
- Plannable monthly licence fees
- Easily scalable, number of licences can be adjusted as needed
- Minimal effort for installation, maintenance and training
User experience benefits
- Unified communication platform, unique interface
- Secure work from home
- Mobile accessibility
- Improved communication with partners: Participation in video conferences without download or account registration
- Device-independent: App for PC, smartphone or tablet; use via web browser (no installation required)
Vanquish Customer Story
Vanquish digitised its telephony, streamlined its communication channels, and implemented modern UCC functionality.