Does your technology make a difference?
Have you heard of Atlassian, Google Maps and Wotif? Did you know they were winners at previous iAwards? Your innovation could launch your idea to a global audience just like our previous winners.
From the world's first modular self-fit hearing aid, robots that write their own code, a virtual reality treatment platform for spider phobia, to an artificially intelligent shark detection system using drones - the Australian Information Industry Association’s (AIIA) iAwards program has unearthed outstanding Australian innovation for over 27 years.
If your innovation is changing Australia's future or making a difference to the lives of others, give it the recognition it deserves by entering the iAwards. Entering will take you on a journey that will bring you national exposure and recognition for your innovation as well as offering the chance for inspiring prizes such as:
- Prestigious iAward Trophy
- Mentoring / Business Skills Assistance
- Access to potential JV Partners
- Assistance with the development of a PR Plan
- Cash prizes
- Member’s Choice Award
- Government Innovation Award with a bonus business cash incentive of $10,000
The iAwards celebrates solution driven technology, such as Data Insights, Automation Technologies and Infrastructure & Platforms, and elevates future innovators from across our Student, Startup and R&D categories.
State & National iAwards Categories:
- Junior student
- Senior student
- Undergraduate Tertiary Students
- Consumer Markets
- Community Service Markets
- Industrial & Primary Industries
- Business Service Markets
- Public Sector & Government
- Infrastructure & Platforms - Innovation of the Year
- Data Insights - Innovation of the Year
- Automation Technologies of the Year
- Research & Development Project of the Year
- Start-up of the Year
- For AIIA members, $150 (ex GST)
- For non-members, a special price of $300 (ex GST) which includes a 12-month AIIA Associate Membership (saving you over $350!)
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, represents on the board of AIIA.
Our technology K12 solutions:
- Connect teachers, parents and students for an optimal educational experience
- Enable learning and collaboration from anywhere, at anytime, anywhere
- Scale infrastructure to meet demands of students and new technologies
- Provide a safe and secure campus environment
- Shift from CAPEX to OPEX-based consumption models
Download the ebook - Connected Education Preparing for the Digital Classroom