Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA USA
We make Everything Connect by delivering technology that works, for you. Stop by our booth #321 to discover how ALE solutions help students, faculty, and staff connect to personalized and memorable experiences.
Request a customized booth tour and learn how our Education solutions can help solve your communications challenges.
Our exhibit will include demonstrations for:
- Student Centric Services – ALE’s Rainbow CPaaS solution utilizes new technologies to empower communication and collaboration across the campus community for students, faculty, and administrators. Using rich feature capabilities, like contact management, presence, chat, audio/video calling, screen and file sharing, Rainbow brings a new level of connectivity to your campus. And it's simple to deploy: users can download and install it in a single click.
- Connectivity Everywhere - IoT is spreading throughout universities. From audio/visual equipment in the classrooms, to high-tech devices in research labs, video cameras in parking lots, digital signage in stadiums and so on. Connectivity combined with the need to power devices is required everywhere, including in harsh conditions. ALE provides connectivity securely and where you need.
- High Performance Infrastructure - Adaptive learning, virtual reality, digital assessment, they all require one key foundation: a high-performance Wi-Fi. Planning your network access with the latest 802.11ac wave 2 and MultiGig technologies opens the gate for the adoption of the Next Generation Digital Learning Experience. ALE can help your institution achieve this objective with a solution that is cost effective and simple to operate.
Our team of experts is looking forward to answering your questions. Stop by and learn firsthand how our innovations solve your communication and networking challenges. Request a booth tour .
- About ALE
- ALE Education Solutions
- ALE’s Rainbow Platform
- ALE Wireless LAN Solutions
- ALE Unified Communications
- ALE Mobile Campus Solution
- Internet of Things Perspective
- Visit our Blog
ALE Education Case Studies