Book a tour and meet our experts at ISTE 2018!
We make Everything Connect by delivering technology that works, for you. Stop by our booth #2614 to discover how ALE & ICON solutions help students, faculty, staff, and parents communicate and remain safe and secure.
Request a customized booth tour and learn how our Education solutions can help you improve communications, better manage your infrastructure and add new services such as automated monitoring and alerting, cloud-based network as a service and more.
To fully benefit from connected education, schools need a unified network experience with reliable support for a growing number of student and IoT devices. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise network solutions provide a high-performance infrastructure helping deliver a true connected classroom with a solution that is cost effective and simple to operate.
Solutions and Demos
Our exhibit will include demonstrations for:
Campus Safety & Security
ICON Signals creates a safer and more secure school through monitoring, alert notification, and lockdown integration. Come see how ICON Signals can:
- Trigger video cameras to send video images when door, window or motion sensors have been tripped.
- Initiate a lock down or announce a building evacuation from telephones, panic buttons and more.
- Discretely alert key personnel of a situation.
- Notify emergency response teams of a caller’s location when 911 is dialed or an alarm initiated.
- Send notifications to administrators or resource officers via SMS message, voice call, video feed and more.
- ICON Signals can also be integrated with district locations to monitor temperature, moisture, motion, smoke and live weather feeds to notify based on programmable thresholds.
- OTEC Experience Days - June 26/27 2018
School Communications & Collaboration
Experience the latest advances in school and classroom communications and collaboration. ICON and Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise offer best-in-class platforms that allow students, faculty, staff and parents to freely communicate and collaborate on and off campus. We’ll demonstrate:
- The convergence of voice, video, text and desktop sharing in one scalable platform.
- An engineered communications solution where all software, hardware applications and devices are designed to work together ensuring performance free from downtime and feature incompatibility.
- A flexible, customizable platform supporting IP and digital connections on premises or in the “cloud.”
- A “universal” application that lets you communicate and collaborate in the most convenient way. From your smart phone or computer communicate via voice call, video call and chat. One-on-one or multiple party group conversations.
OmniVista® Cirrus Cloud Networking
To benefit fully from connected education, schools need a unified network experience with reliable support for a growing number of student and IoT devices. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise network solutions can provide a high-performance infrastructure to help your institution deliver a true connected classroom with a solution that is cost effective and simple to operate.
Discover the power of our complete line of wired and wireless switches and the simplicity of managing and authenticating your Wired and Wireless networks from the Cloud with OmniVista Cirrus.
- Scale the solution from a few network devices (switches and AP’s) to hundreds or thousands with no need to any local server infrastructure to maintain.
- Create, modify, or remove 802.1x, MAC or Captive Portal Networks with just a few clicks.
- Get L7 Application Visibility or check the Signal Quality on the Heat Map and other RF included tools.
- Deploy a BYOD strategy or an Advanced Guest management system from the cloud.
- Reduce complexity and costs with the most cost-effective Hybrid Network acquisition model (you own the hardware but pay as a service the management and support).