Innovation at ALE is about connecting talent. Our goal is to cultivate an environment where creativity and serendipity thrive throughout the company and beyond.
The ALE Brewery – Innovation Center is the ALE internal incubator that supports and fosters intrapreneurship and open innovation. The ALE Brewery grows projects through: Inspiration, Ideation, Incubation and Industrialization.
Disruptive business innovation can emerge from anywhere both inside and outside of the company. It is fueled by a strong innovation community made up of inspired ALE employees, students, partners and clients. To participate contact email@example.com.
ALE Brewery Introduction
You could see, hear and feel the energy from the moment you walked into the room at the 4th Hacking Health Camp, sponsored this year by ALE.
Openday Colombes Experience - 2018
ALE regularly organizes hackathons around the world. These events help us:
- Spend time with our clients and partners to better understand their hospitality, transportation, healthcare, education, and finance needs
- Grow our communities and initiate meaningful collaborations
- Learn from end-users to improve services provided by Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow, and OmniAccess Stellar LBS.
Hacking Health Camp 2017 video
Description Open Innovation program with universities:
- University Partnership Program (UPP): Building partnerships to develop innovative technology.
- To imagine the world of tomorrow, we must take a step away from our daily perspectives. The ALE UPP takes an innovative approach to partnering by provide today’s students with the tools to imagine, develop and test the products and services that will impact tomorrow’s societies.