- New entry-level IP device delivers business critical telephony features for any size business
- New high-end Alcatel-Lucent Smart DeskPhone makes video conferencing simple
- DECT product line expanded with entry-level and industrial handsets
New ALE IP and DECT phones expand capabilities for businesses with video conferencing and employee support.
Today’s businesses want communication technology that empowers employees to deliver better service, and can lead to company growth. The latest Alcatel-Lucent Entreprise communications product better enable companies to create a personalized connected experience, while Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise business partners benefit from offering a wide range of simplified communications tools that help meet business needs.
These new enhancements offer customers:
• A complete product line of phones that fit every budget
• Comprehensive feature set on every wired and wireless phone
• Cost-effective video conferencing tool with a plug-and-play system that is as simple as using a phone.
ALE will be showcasing the following new offerings at Cebit Hall 13, Stand D28.
Alcatel-Lucent 8018 DeskPhone
Built on the success and practicality of the Premium DeskPhone line, the new eco-friendly Alcatel-Lucent 8018 DeskPhone offers feature rich IP telephony and an integrated speakerphone. This entry level phone offers companies a modern business-grade design with the advanced user-friendly telephony features provided by the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise communications servers.
Alcatel-Lucent 8088 Smart DeskPhone
The Alcatel-Lucent 8088 Smart DeskPhone merges telephony and video into a single cost-effective system to improve the user experience. Designed for small meeting rooms, it makes video communications as simple as making a phone call.
Alcatel-Lucent 8262 and 8212 DECT Handsets
ALE is also introducing two new additions to its cordless phone portfolio.
• The new Alcatel-Lucent 8262 DECT phone is a ruggedized handset ideal for harsh environments, such as construction, manufacturing, and the oil and gas industry. This entry-level handset leverages the extensive features of the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise desk phones. With its integrated man-down, no movement, pull cord and emergency capabilities, employees stay connected with the rest of the organization even in a physically adverse work environment.
• The new 8212 DECT phone is an entry-level handset that shares the sleek modern design of the other family members, in a compact form factor.
These two new DECT phones are supported by the full range of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise communications servers, which provide a consistent, feature rich user experience such as with the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Smart, Premium and entry level DeskPhones.
Matthieu Destot, EVP, GM Communications Business Division, ALE - “The new Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise 8262 DECT handset was highly awaited by our industrial customers. This new Industrial DECT handset fits perfectly in the range of the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise DECT series and adds a robust IP65 design. The DECT device can be dropped without any damage. For Lone-Worker-Protection it offers sophisticated alarming features including Man-Down and Localization.”
Daniel Brosend, CEO, Nachrichtentechnik Bielefeld (NTB) - ALE Business Partner www.ntb.de - “We are the only company that maintains and invests in all communication technologies including IP, SIP, digital and DECT devices. We do this so that we can offer our customers the right product at the right price for their business needs. We also continue to enhance our products to provide our customers with an affordable video conferencing capability, without expensive video rooms, using the Alcatel-Lucent 8088.”
Our company is a leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services, from the office to the cloud, marketed under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand. Building on our established heritage of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, we operate globally with 2700+ employees in 100+ countries worldwide, with headquarters near Paris, France.
With communications, networking and cloud solutions for business of all sizes, our team of technology experts, service professionals, and 2900+ partners serves more than 830,000 customers worldwide, tailoring and adapting our solutions and services to local requirements. This provides tangible business outcomes through personalized connected experiences for customers and end users.
For ongoing news visit our Newsroom, Blog, Facebook and Twitter.