The strategic relationship delivers a mobility-enabling workplace communications platform to Spanish enterprises
Madrid, 11st of October, 2019 – Madrid, October 11st, 2019.- ALE, which operates under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, and Samsung Electronics Spain have launched a workplace mobility communications platform for enterprises. This integrated solution, which is already being marketed by both companies, offers a secure option to all companies that need to facilitate employee mobility.
Companies across all sectors are seeing an increase in the mobility needs of their employees. Workplaces are now required to deliver the connectivity, communication and collaboration, security, policy compliance, network control or use of business and personal devices to enable this mobile workforce.
The solution is designed to offer a new level of mobility and productivity through the collaboration of the leading products in its segment (Samsung DeX for mobile devices, Samsung Knox Security and Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™). In addition, it can be personalised to meet specific business needs and integrate with business processes, applications and technologies, such as artificial intelligence and bots, allowing for easy adoption at any stage of the company digital transformation journey.
Personalisation of the workplace and enabling mobility are among the features of this comprehensive communications and collaboration solution. This serves as the basis for the development of apps integration and smartphone monitoring that allows customisation of client apps and supports the activities of all business cycle stakeholders (B2B2C), which opens the way for integration of communication platforms as a service (CPaaS) in business processes.
“Workplace evolution during digital transformation is promoting and facilitating greater mobility. Smartphones, the cloud, artificial intelligence or big data make the development of innovative and open collaboration solutions possible and necessary. As an industry leader with a vision for the future, Samsung partners with ALE to present a secure and integrated communications offering that improves the experience of the connected workplace of the future”, indicates David Alonso, Director, Enterprises, from Samsung Electronics Spain.
"Following the agreement between ALE and Samsung that helps enterprises in Singapore adopt a secure business-grade collaboration solution for their mobile employees, we are very proud to partner again in Spain to deliver an integrated communications and collaboration solution that improves the user experience for employees, and that is integrated in company business processes”, adds Marcos Sánchez, Channel Director of ALE Spain.
Samsung DeX, which converts Galaxy smartphones and tablets into a desktop computer:
- Connect a monitor, a wireless keyboard and a mouse for productivity similar to that of a desktop
- Access mobile productivity apps on a desktop
- Access Windows anywhere with virtual desktop solutions
- Compatible with Galaxy S8 / S8 +, S9 / S9 +, S10e / S10 / S10 +, Note 8/9/10/10 +, Tab S4 / S6.
Samsung Knox, the enterprise mobile security solution preinstalled on most Samsung smartphones and tablets offers:
- Safeguards against threats at all times
- Protection with a hardware-based encryption key
- Flexible device management.
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow, the cloud-based collaboration application, offers:
- Deskphone-free experience
- Telephony with PSTN and corporate access
- Low monthly plan, including minutes
- Conferencing service – 10 party, with video and file sharing
- Corporately managed application: data retention if employees leave
- Borderless communications: includes partners and customers
- Customisable user interface, with ability to add artificial intelligence and bots and to be integrated into business processes and applications