- Local partners winners acknowledgment across Europe & North
- Top performers recognised for project accomplishments and sales achievements in 2020
- Awards also recognised partners making a positive impact on customer success
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise recognises Europe & North Partners for their exceptional performance in 2020.
Colombes, France, February 18, 2021 - Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, a leading provider of communications, networking and cloud solutions tailored to customers’ industries, is proud to acknowledge specific achievements of ALE partners from Europe & North region across six categories, who have excelled in delivering outstanding services, value their customers and have achieved outstanding results.
Congratulations to the ALE partners across the region that demonstrated excellence in the implementation of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions and, through their expertise, helped customers overcome today’s business challenges:
Best Growth Partner 2020
- HELDELE GmbH, Germany
- Koning & Hartman, Netherlands
- Innergo Systems, Poland
Best Performance Partner 2020
- COM plan + service GmbH, Germany
- NTT, Belgium
- Swisspro Solutions, Switzerland
Best Rainbow Partner 2020
- Huber & Feneberg GmbH, Germany
- Nuvola Distribution Limited, UK
- Triple C, Israel
Best SMB-Partner 2020
- ALSO Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- South West Communication Group Limited, UK
Best Stellar Partner 2020
- TeleTech GmbH, Germany
- Telkea, Luxembourg
- A. Lehmann Elektro AG, Switzerland
Best Service Partner 2020
- SPIE TELBA Group GmbH, Germany
- Netnordic, Norway
- NTT, Austria
* The Alcatel-Lucent name and logo are trademarks of Nokia used under license by ALE.
About Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise delivers the customised technology experiences enterprises need to make everything connect.
ALE provides digital-age networking, communications and cloud solutions with services tailored to ensure customers’ success, with flexible business models in the cloud, on premises, and hybrid. All solutions have built-in security and limited environmental impact.
Over 100 years of innovation have made Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise a trusted advisor to more than a million customers all over the world.
With headquarters in France and 3,400 business partners worldwide, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise achieves an effective global reach with a local focus.
Media contact in Germany:
Director Marketing & Communications EMEA
+49 7154 803 5205