Versatile Network on Demand service – enabled by Unified Access, Network Analytics and an Intelligent Fabric – enables enterprises to put the focus back on their core business.
Considering off-loading your network? Are you looking to free your IT resources from network maintenance to more strategic activities? Now might be a good time to look into the Alcatel-Lucent Network on Demand Service.
- Comprehensive. It covers financing, go-to-market, sales enablement, technical support, and service enablement
- Versatile. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) has put together, and continues to refine, tools allowing channel partners to select, size, order, and bill for hardware on a subscription basis and can wrap into their own managed service
- Available. NoD will be offered first in Europe and then globally in 2016
The technologies enabling the network on demand service are:
- Unified Access: Reduces the effort of managing business security when users employ multiple types of devices to access the network using different media.
Related story from Current Analysis - Principal Analyst Mike Fratto rates Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch LAN portfolio “Very Strong" - well above the market average. Read the key messages and report from Current Analysis.
- Network Analytics: The ability to collect and analyze network infrastructure data to display meaningful business information and improve the quality of experience.
- Intelligent Fabric: The simplification of design, deployment and operations of a network infrastructure.
Related story: Interop Las Vegas recognizes Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Intelligent Fabric technology for simplifying networking complexities
The Network on Demand Service, in conjunction with our authorized partners, will enable you to put the focus back on your core business.