Serving mobile guests is a bit more than just powerful - and obviously free - Wi-Fi coverage.
If you want all-inclusive mobility, this eBook details all possible strategies and tools you can use to make your hotel mobile-friendly.
Contents of the eBook:
- 3 seamless ways to make your guests happier
- Things to consider when choosing a mobile application for guests
- Guest mobility excellence: Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, Winery Hotel in Sweden
- How can mobility improve hotel operations
- Choosing the right tools for the different hotel profiles
- Operations excellence examples: Buddha Bar Hotel in Paris and the charming Italian boutique Locanda dell’Arte
- Wi-Fi: the amenity that makes the difference
- Calculating your Wi-Fi ROI
- 5 things to consider when upgrading your hotel network
- Network efficiency excellence: Radisson Blue Doha
- What does the future of guest services look like?
- How should hoteliers prepare for what’s coming?
Download the eBook to learn more.
AGREE & SEND MY INQUIRY
The Personal Data you provide here will be stored and processed inside and outside the European Union, during 24 months, and for the following purposes: prospects’ and customers’ data base feeding, transmission to our certified business partners (should ALE need to in order to better reply to your enquiry), receiving our newsletters, receiving events’ & webinars’ invitations, receiving information about our products & solutions, promotions & offers. The recipients of your Personal Data will be our relevant departments (e.g.: sales & marketing, IS, Communication) as well as our subcontractors processing your Personal Data.