Altitude helps companies engage customers and deliver great service with unified customer interaction management solutions for customer-centric companies.
Altitude delivers worldwide the Altitude Xperience (Unified Customer Interaction), a robust, modular, customer interaction management software platform. It handles all interactions and unifies all touch points throughout the organization in an open, platform-independent solution, based on standards.
Altitude unified customer interaction solutions leverage existing technology investments in the contact center, adding value - without disruption - across a wide range of business situations. Altitude Xperience contact center solutions are being used by over 300,000 people in 1100 organizations in 80 countries, to manage enterprise functions like customer care, telemarketing, telesales, collections, help desks, surveys, etc for customer-centric companies.
Altitude has a 25-year plus track record of industry recognition and has won dozens of awards for innovation and tangible results with customers in key markets worldwide. Its customer interaction solutions have been included by Gartner in the industry Magic Quadrants since 2004. Altitude Software has 12 offices in four continents, a 90-strong partner network, and is ISO 9001 certified for its worldwide customer support
Altitude XperienceAltitude Xperience is a modular solution that grows with your business needs. The suite includes a universal queue that gathers all activities, regardless of media type and a complete workflow solution that links all departments of your company. It offers agents a unified agent desktop that gives them an omnichannel view of all customer interactions and allows to provide an excellent customer experience. It also provides managers and supervisors with a unified management application, accessible from anywhere, allowing to keep up with the needs of the modern, dynamic contact centers.
The Altitude Xperience solution connects all customer interactions and touch points for a unified view of the customer journey. It allows contact centers to create a completely customer centric strategy by optimizing campaigns, better managing high call volumes, increasing performance with automated IVR campaigns, or matching agent skills with customer needs. All this improves customer interactions and increases customer loyalty.
The simplicity of end user application interfaces, such as the agent desktop or the management portal, that hide very complex operations, is key to a reduced learning curve. So for example, agents need just a single day training to be able to “wow” with the most positive experience during customer interactions.
- Customer Experience Design: Customer experience design is about focusing on the quality of the customer experience and the ideas, emotions, and memories that these moments generate. In the contact center context, customer experience design is first of all driven by accessibility, namely the consideration of the different channels (touchpoints) which people and organizations can use to interact with each other.
- Eliminate department siloes: Customer experience design is all about eliminating department siloes and a unified, global approach will help avoid most problems that make customers unsatisfied. So for example, it will prevent inconsistencies in customer experience across the whole journey which are caused by underused organization resources or unsynchronized processes.
- Staff Motivation and Agent Empowerment: Staff motivation empowers agents with the necessary know how to be more efficient, more productive, and provide customers with the best experience.
- Omnichannel view: Agents must also have an omnichannel view that gathers all the information the company has on its customers regardless of media channel or service.
- Dynamic business environment: As the business environment is becoming more dynamic, with new products and services by the day, it is crucial that contact centers can keep up with this fast pace. Contact center metrics make it possible to measure their activities in real-time, create custom operational and business KPIs and quickly pinpoint responsible parties. Contact centers must to be as dynamic as the market is and therefore need to closely follow contact center metrics to be able to quickly make needed adjustments and changes to their campaign strategies.
- Universal Queue
- Unified Agent Desktop
- Unified Management Application
- Strategy Center