With over 15 million users worldwide and three decades of innovation excellence, AVST delivers the industry’s most interoperable UC platform that brings best-of-breed voice, mobility and business process applications to the enterprise. Headquartered in Orange County, California, AVST maintains facilities in Seattle, Washington, Victoria, Canada and the United Kingdom.
CX-E (formerly CallXpress)
CX-E delivers best-in-class interoperability, scalability and resiliency while delivering advanced call processing, voicemail, unified messaging, personal assistant, fax, speech recognition, and notification applications. CX-E’s Atom™ is context-aware and delivers new location-based services, federated presence, and a multi-lingual speech interface.
- Helps migrate legacy communication applications and infrastructure to current technology
- Helps migrate from customer premise to cloud-based deployments
- Helps mobilize a company’s workforce
- Improves employee productivity
- Improves business process