As a specialist in industrial and service industry buildings, CASTEL designs and manufactures IP access control systems, voice and image IP communication solutions, professional and security intercom systems, that will secure and manage your premises to give you total peace of mind.
CAP IPCAP IP is an IP / SIP audio video intercom solution. As a Full IP solution, CAP IP intercom stations use a single network cable (RJ45) for managing audio, video and data, as well as for the power supply via PoE.
- Acoustic and visual quality: with Full Duplex audio communications including noise and echo cancelling system and colour digital video camera.
- SIP technology and interoperability: the use of SIP protocol (RFC3261 standard) and the most common audio and video codec (G711, G722, GSM, H263, H263+, H264) ensure our openness to other systems: IP telephone systems, mobility, supervision, video surveillance, etc.
- Easy and user-friendly web interface: for remote configuration of the stations.
- Multi-support call reception: on audio or audio video master stations, on smartphones and tablets with Castel SIP application, on computers with audio video reception software, on SIP phones, on GSM, DECT, analog phones.
- A solution compliant with disability regulations: stations with color video cameras, three pictograms viewed with colored LEDs (and / or directly on graphic screen), and audible messages. An induction loop is directly integrated into the intercom stations and keypads have buttons with Braille
AddressZAC de la Ronde
10 route du Bois de la Casse
49680 NEUILLE - FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0) 2 41 40 41 40