Cetis, Inc. was formed through the merger of Scitec and TeleMatrix in 2006, and the acquisition of Teledex in 2009. The company assets, designs and manufactures a broad range of analog and VoIP telephones and high-speed Internet products. The Cetis products are designed and engineered in America and Europe for hotel, resort, enterprise, SMB, SOHO, healthcare, education, military, and government applications. Cetis products are built to exacting standards, and backed by a global distribution and support network.
Cetis guest room telephones are designed and manufactured by Cetis Group to meet the highest standards of the hospitality market. The wide range of analogue and VoIP telephones include from the simplest analogue phone to the most advanced IP telephone set, among others SIP corded, SIP cordless, and SIP cordless touchscreen telephones. They are innovative, stylish, and durable telephones designed and built exclusively for the hotel guest room and bathroom. The telephones are branded under three of the world leading brands chosen by major hotels groups: Teledex, Telematrix, and Scitec
- Manufactured by one of the world's top companies of guest room telephones: Present in 126 countries, 30 Millions of telephone sold in 20 years. Our innovative, stylish, and durable telephones—designed and engineered in the America and Europe—continue to be the standard by which other phones are judged.
- Preferred supplier: Teledex, Telematrix and Scitec Telephones are approved and recommended as brand standards by all Major names of the hospitality market: Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Hyatt, Rezidor, Accor, Four Seasons, Intercontinental, Fairmont, Wyndham, Kempinsky, Movenpick etc.
- Trusted Brands: The Cetis product portfolio is comprised of brands that are preferred by hotels, hospitals, governments, and multinational corporations globally, including, Teledex, Telematrix and Scitec.
- Global Support: Offices in the US, Caribbean/Latin America, Dubai, Singapore, United Kingdom, and China. In addition to more than 7,000 Cetis channel partners globally, our service centers are strategically located near Cetis customers to provide sales, warehousing, repair, spares, and other important field services.
- Capacity of Innovation: We’re constantly seeking new ways to improve desktop telephony. Global leader in the design, engineering, manufacturing, and support of SIP corded, SIP cordless, and SIP cordless touchscreen telephones for hotel guestroom applications.
Cetis – TeleMatrix – Teledex
Emmanuelle Le Gouic
21 Erica Road, Stacey Bushes
Milton Keynes MK12 6HS
Phone: +44 (0)1908 904862
5025 Galley Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
Phone: +1 217 898 7610