SourceTech AB was founded in 2000 by Leif Andersson and Bjarne Ingelsson in Sweden. The company is specialized in the development of state-of-the-art telecommunication softwares and applications. For demanding business environment characterized by rapid pace, many contacts and high availability, these communication solutions are key.
SourceTech Tellus Suite
Is a powerful and user-friendly suite integrating calendar, presence, resource booking, operator and visit handling. The service oriented architecture (SOA) makes it extremely flexible and scalable. SourceTech Tellus Suite is tightly integrated with Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise. A key application is the Operator which incorporates advanced call and presence handling.
- Calendar integration (Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007, Lotus Notes)
- Fully automated presence - PAM (Presence and Availability Management)
- Skilled based routing of calls to attendant
- Integrated operator (Call handling, presence etc)
- Visit handling
- Resource booking
- Web client (standard feature)
- Message handling (SMS/Text messages, email, voicemail)
- Voicemail integration.