Vtech Telecommunications Limited
VTech is the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless telephones and electronic learning products. The company also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, we have built a reputation for developing groundbreaking products. In fact, we introduced the world’s first 900 MHz and 5.8GHz cordless phones.
With headquarters in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in mainland China, VTech currently has a presence in 11 countries and regions, and over 34,000 employees, including roughly 1,500 R&D professionals. We have an extensive international distribution network and are publicly listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE: 303).
We have plugged this expertise into our comprehensive line of hotel phones with a long list of cost and feature benefits our customers can count on, including:
Contemporary classic styles that complement today’s interiors
Analog & SIP technologies
One- & two-line models
Sales & product support
Changing the Future of Hotel Phones
Analogue and SIP telephone sets for Hospitality and Healthcare
Our relentless pursuit of innovation fuels the elegant styling and best-in-class engineering that define our product line. For our hospitality customers, the result is a new generation of affordable, tasteful and fully featured SIP and Analogue phones that indulge hotel guests and staff alike.
- Dedicated range of phones, stable SIP stack
- On Brand Standard lists of majority of major hotel groups
- Approved by all leading PBX manufactures plus Broadsoft
- Own manufacturing facility – production not outsourced
- High Quality
- Built-in Speakerphone on all cordless handsets
- Antibacterial Coating
- USB charging ports on SIP phones and charging bases
- Glossy silver or matte finish resists fingerprint smudges and scratches
- SIP phones - Remote configuration
- Environmentally friendly ROHS program
- DECT pairing reduces PBX license costs
- Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth: Peace of mind for housekeeping staff and guests
- Built-in speakerphone on cordless handset: Guests can move about room while carrying on conversations via cordless handset
- Three non-removable, programmable speed, dials on cordless handset: Guests can retrieve messages or access speed dials without needing to access base unit
- USB Charging Port (SIP & Analog Cordless remotes): Guests can now charge devices without searching for an extra outlet while keeping device next to the bed and easily accessible
- Own Manufacturing Facility: VTech controls quality of components, materials and manufacturing as well as being committed to reducing the environmental impact
VTech phones now part of the ALE vertical offer:
The range of VTech SIP and analog phones available in our catalogue includes:
5 models of SIP phones: S2210, S2211, S2411, and the S241SDU, which is an additional optional working with the S2411 model only
4 models of analog phones: A2210, A2211, A2310, A2411, and the A241SDU, which is an additional optional handset working with the A2411 model only.
These VTech phones are compatible with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions including the OmniPCX® Enterprise R11, OmniPCX Office RCE R10.3, and OXO Connect R2, and are available for the European market only. Other markets will follow in a second step.
Additional information and technical description is available on the Business Portal, Hospitality page (login necessary): https://businessportal2.alcatel-lucent.com/solutions/industry/hospitality