XMedius is a leading global provider of enterprise-grade solutions for Secure Document Exchange. It allows companies to safely exchange vital and confidential information, either through on-premises or cloud deployments. Founded in 1996 the Company is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, and operates in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. With more than 13,000 live deployments, addressing SMBs, large Enterprises, and Service Providers, XMedius solutions address a wide spectrum of markets including finance, health, government, manufacturing, retail, legal, and education.
For more information on XMedius and its solutions, visit www.xmedius.com and join the conversation on our blog at www.xmedius.com/en/blog/.
XMedius is the global leader in advanced fax server solutions for IP networks. Its field-proven XMediusFAX™ leverages IP telephony and Unified Communications (UC) systems to enhance productivity, collaboration, and ROI by integrating fax on the desktop. Deployed worldwide in enterprises and service provider sites since 2002, XMediusFAX is the most mature T.38 Fax over IP (FoIP) software on the market. It delivers scalable, secure and survivable FoIP solutions, empowering businesses to fulfill the compelling promise of UC.
- Incomparable Compatibility: Alcatel Lucent integrates the Xcore fax platform functionality (a robust and reliable modular architecture embracing essential features of the XMediusFAX®software) into its Linux based Open Touch Unified Communications since 2006.
- Rock-solid Reliability: As a pioneer of IP fax solutions, XMediusFAX® has established a highly credible and reliable fax platform for many organizations
- Superior Scalability: XMediusFAX® is an open and distributed fax platform, supporting up to 300 simultaneous fax transmissions per server node and more than 2000 simultaneous fax transmissions by combining multiple server nodes into a single system handling high fax volumes
- Alcatraz-level Security: XMediusFAX® security capabilities utilize the highest-level industry standards to deal with confidential and sensitive documents
- Die-hard Survivability: XMediusFAX® provides virtually failsafe survivability through its unique built-in High-Availability (synchronous replication with automated failover) and Disaster Recovery (asynchronous replication), which ensure the integrity and availability of your fax data
- Elegant Simplicity: XMediusFAX® is specifically designed to ensure the shortest learning curve for both administrators and standard fax users
- Outstanding Service: XMediusFAX® offers a full suite of services: installation, training, professional services, as well as proactive and knowledgeable technical support
3400 de Maisonneuve blvd West # 1135
Montreal, Quebec, H3Z 3B8