Media5 Corporation is a global supplier of multimedia communication solutions, well-known for its reliable, carrier-grade Mediatrix VoIP gateways.
- Partner Level: Solution Vendor Qualified
- Partner Solution: Analog and SIP gateways
- Region: CALA, EMEA, NAR
- Industry: Healthcare, Hospitality, Transportation, Education, Government
With a focus on innovation and excellence in customer support, Media5 delivers highly adaptive hardware and software components for business communications and collaboration. Media5 is present worldwide with local representatives in North and Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Mediatrix Survivability Gateways provide Service Continuity even when access to the primary server is unavailable due to a WAN failure or other outages. Mediatrix ensures the internal call control while redirecting external calls to a secondary, geo-redundant server or to the PSTN.
Mediatrix is able to respond to challenging network and traffic conditions, ensuring remote site survivability and service continuity without manual configuration.
For all business sizes and verticals, Mediatrix offers survivability at a cost-effective price point.
Mediatrix simplifies Unified Communications, Hosted Services, SIP Trunking, PSTN/TDM replacements, and other complex deployment scenarios, ensuring reliability and cost-effectiveness with carrier-grade quality and hassle-free implementation and management.
Its portfolio includes a wide variety of customer premises equipment (CPE), such as media gateways and analog adapters (ATAs), as well as Enterprise Session Border Controllers (E-SBCs), to suit both the service providers and corporate networks.
Mediatrix devices are fully inter operable with ALE OmniPCX Enterprise (OXE) and OmniPCX Office (OXO Connect / OXO Connect Evolution) platforms, providing a complete hassle-free solution for converged communications.
Counting on flexible, feature-rich, diverse, and up-to-date capabilities, Mediatrix is the ultimate solution to enhance and transform business collaboration and productivity.
Mediatrix C7 Series
The Mediatrix 7 Series 4102S is a VoIP adaptor that interconnects analog telephones, faxes, and modems to SIP based systems. This ATA allows operators to shorten deployment time and ensure a highly secure environment to enable cloud telephony services into branch offices and SMBs.
The Mediatrix 4102S is a compact yet powerful VoIP adaptor that interconnects analog telephones, faxes, and modems to SIP based systems. This ATA allows operators to shorten deployment time and ensure a highly secure environment to enable cloud telephony services into branch offices and SMBs.
- Carrier-grade solutions with RMA lower than 0.5%
- Outstanding voice quality and QoS
- Highly interoperable and durable platforms with a 3-year warranty
- Best price ratio per telephony port offering the greatest ROI solutions
- In-house software development with long-term support ensuring minimum operation costs, risks, and service disruption
- Proprietary SIP technology licensed in more than 50 million devices worldwide
- Skillful support available 24/7 and excellence in customer satisfaction
- Advanced remote provisioning, management, and troubleshooting tools.
- Interoperability – Mediatrix highly interoperable portfolio allows customers a seamless integration of Mediatrix solutions into their networks, regardless of their already deployed phone equipment.
- Quality of Service – Our proprietary DGW firmware ensures the best signaling and media quality with guaranteed exceptional QoS.
- Advanced Fax Support – Mediatrix supports T.38 and clear channel fax over IP, allowing for robust, efficient, and reliable fax transmissions. Extensive and stringent interoperability tests were successfully completed with different fax and modem profiles prior release.
- Scalability – The modular design of Mediatrix products ensures tailored cost-saving solutions for customers. From a simple 2-FXS port to a mix of up to 8-E1/T1 and 28-FXS/FXO/BRI, Mediatrix allows customers to choose the optimal configuration for each of their use case scenario.
- Manageability – Mediatrix gateways support Zero-Touch Provisioning and offer extensive management capabilities. Its own Cloud-based Element Management System, Virtuo EMS, ensures easy remote installation, configuration, license activation, monitoring, and troubleshooting for Mediatrix operations.
- Security – Secure VoIP is one of the most valuable aspects of the Mediatrix portfolio. Protection features include encrypted signaling and media from the core and enterprise networks edges, as well as topology concealment.
4229 Garlock Street,
Sherbrooke, J1L 2C8,