Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) is a global leader in enterprise asset intelligence, designing and marketing specialty printers, mobile computing, data capture, radio frequency identification products and real-time locating systems.
- Partner Level: Solution Vendor Qualified
- Partner Solution: Rugged phones, Softphones
- Region: Worldwide
- Industry: Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Transportation
Incorporated in 1969, the company has approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and provides visibility into valued assets, transactions and people.
CLOSE GAPS, OPEN POSSIBILITIES
Usher in a new era of transformation—one led by your frontline and powered by Zebra Workforce Connect. One where communication and information flows freely and gaps between teams, workflows and data are closed.
With Workforce Connect, hindered workers become effective problem solvers, contributing their best. Critical workflows are streamlined in one place, on one device, equipping workers with the information they need, right at their fingertips.
Only Zebra offers the most complete lineup of software and rugged hardware with the scalability, support and service needed to make the greatest impact where it counts—on the frontline.
ELEVATE YOUR FRONTLINE WORKERS
Advance your frontline with free-flowing information and more opportunities for critical thinking and problem-solving. Workforce Connect covers the entire spectrum of frontline needs from communication to collaboration, from information to safety, all in one connected platform. When information flows freely, workers break out of their silos, delivering better experiences where it matters most–with customers and patients.
UNIFY AND TRANSFORM YOUR OPERATIONS
Gain company-wide visibility with a unified solution designed to both remove inefficiencies and streamline communications. All critical workflows are consolidated in one place, on one device. No more delays, disconnections and disjointed workflows. Answers are now at frontline workers' fingertips. All this goes far to foster collaboration, increase productivity and raise service to new heights.
A FLEXIBLE APPROACH BACKED BY ZEBRA
Get peace-of-mind knowing you have the most complete lineup of software capabilities and rugged hardware built for any industry. Choose the package that's right for your business. No matter the size, Workforce Connect has an option for you. With Zebra, you get the unmatched scalability and support from an industry-leading partner with over 50 years of experience..
TC52/TC57 SERIES TOUCH COMPUTER
THE ULTIMATE IN ENTERPRISE-CLASS TOUCH COMPUTING
The TC52/TC57 Touch Computers build on the highly successful TC51/TC56, adding a new platform and new capabilities to deliver the ultimate in enterprise-class touch computing. You get the ultimate user experience — the simplicity of Android with all the business features workers need to maximize productivity and minimize process cycle times. You get the ultimate technology advancements on a cutting edge platform, maximizing the benefits of mobility today, with the future proofing you need to serve your business tomorrow. You get the ultimate collection of value-add apps, Mobility DNA™, with four new complimentary solutions that deliver unparalleled functionality — including the best possible WiFi performance, centralized control of the device update process, control over access to Google Mobile Services (GMS) and more. And optional Visibility Services offer the ultimate in device management capabilities to maximize device value.
THE ULTIMATE USER EXPERIENCE:
- Android for instant familiarity
- Advanced touchscreen technology
- Easily capture it all — barcodes, labels and documents
- Full shift power your workers can count on
- Active Edge™ Touch Zone for One-touch Feature Access
ALL THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY ADVANCEMENTS:
- Rugged and ready for the toughest business day
- A platform to handle all your apps — today and tomorrow
- Rich locationing support
- Support for the latest WiFi enhancement improves WiFi range and speed — with less power
- The highest quality voice in its class
- New 5 MP front-facing camera supports more advanced apps
- Complete cellular network flexibility with single device simplicity
- Ultra high-resolution photos and videos
- Bluetooth 5.0 for twice the speed and four times the range — with less power
- Maximize productivity with enterprise accessories
More details here: https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/products/mobile-computers.html
Your workers depend on their Zebra Technologies’ mobile computers to access the information they need to do their jobs as efficiently as possible. But when it comes to the many phone calls routed through the PBX to and from co-workers, managers and customers throughout the day, your workers are still dependent on their desk phone. Now, with Zebra’s Workforce Connect Voice Powered by Savanna, you can turn your Zebra mobile devices into powerful fully-featured deskphones. Co-workers, customers, supervisors and remote experts are never more than a few button presses away. The result is the power of one — one single device for voice communications and access to your crucial business applications.
- Easy to configure
- Unparalleled customization
- Painless enablement with Profile Manager
- Virtually eliminate training
- Simplify complex and advanced voice functions
- Basic Call (Start and End, Make and Receive)
- Call Forwarding (Busy)
- Call Forwarding (No answer
- Call Transfer Attended
- Call Transfer Blind
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Multiple Call Appearances (up to 4)
- Do Not Disturb (DND) PBX
- Call Park and Retrieve Directed — Transfer Call to Specific Slot
- Feature Access Codes Enablement
WFC Voice client can run on all the Following Zebra devices range: MC40, TC7x. TC8000, WT6000, TC5x, MC33, MC93, TC8300, EC30, TC2x, MC2x, EC5x, WT6300.
3 Overlook Point Lincolnshire,