Networks are evolving in non-traditional ways: new solutions bring cost savings, flexibility and answers to security and IoT-related challenges.
The demands placed on enterprise networks are unsustainable. Users have more devices, expect more bandwidth and a better experience, and need to connect anytime, anywhere. And now, the Internet of Things means that your network isn’t just connecting devices, it’s powering them too.
More than ever, the network is the critical factor in any enterprise. And IT budgets aren’t keeping up. With limited resources, IT teams can barely address the challenges of:
- Adequate capacity for higher device density
- Improving performance with more bandwidth and more PoE
- Connecting new IoT equipment
- Keeping networks secure
- Cutting operational costs
- 24/7 support
- The shift from product to solution to service
"Enabling Digital Transformation with Network as a Service"
Webinar recorded on Thursday February 15th, 2018 with EMA and ALE.
Over the past five years, technology buying patterns have changed. Increasingly, IT departments are saying goodbye to the traditional physical ‘boxes’ of the past, and finding new opportunities: solutions and services inspired by consumer trends.
Discover how you can unshackle your network team from cost and capacity constraints with the Network-as-a-Service solution from ALE.
By contracting their Network as a Service, companies can buy into infrastructure solutions and services on a subscription basis that they could never afford to buy outright.
They can achieve the bandwidth, flexibility and technology they were crying out for. The on-call expertise and 24-7 support they desperately needed. And suddenly, instead of a crippling one-off CAPEX cost, network expenditure can become a more manageable, predictable monthly OPEX bill, on a flat fee or ‘pay-per-use’ basis.
The trend for adopting network infrastructure as a service helps support business growth by making technology more flexible, accessible and affordable than ever. This enables collaboration, optimum security and real digital transformation.
Some NaaS options to consider
- Fuss-free cloud-based network management with zero footprint, zero deployment, zero maintenance with OmniVista Cirrus.
- Flexible network infrastructure models like Network on Demand that can be consumption-based or lease-based.
- Cloud-based applications like PALM that provide essential lifecycle information to proactively manage network health, network assets and upgrade/maintenance information.
- Management platforms that reduce your operational costs and ensure optimal quality of experience and analytics data.