If you have a long list of contacts, you can import that list to your Rainbow Office account using a CSV file. To import your contacts, follow the steps in this article.
● You will need to Export your Rainbow Office extension's Personal Contacts list first. This file will serve as a template.
● You will then have to use the same csv file (exported_adress_book.csv) that you have downloaded from your account to list the contacts that you want to add to your Rainbow Office extension's Personal Contacts list.
● When adding your contacts, the sheet should have the same format and tabs. DO NOT CHANGE, ADD or DELETE columns from this file.
● After listing the contacts, save the csv file using another filename.
How to Import Personal Contacts on the Rainbow Office Online Account
2. Click Contacts. If you are an Administrator, you will need to hover your mouse over Admin Settings, and then click My Extension in order to see the Contacts button.
3. Select Personal.
4. Click Import.
5. Choose what you would like to do with duplicate records. You have 3 options:
○ Overwrite existing records with the new record.
○ Keep the existing record and add the new record imported from the import file.
○ Keep the existing record and ignore records in the import file.
6. Click the Upload button. Locate and select the file from your hard drive.
7. Click Start Import.
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.