If you have a long list of contacts, you can import that list to your Rainbow Office account using a CSV file. To import your contacts, follow the steps in this article.
● You will need to Export your Rainbow Office extension's Personal Contacts list first. This file will serve as a template.
● You will then have to use the same csv file (exported_adress_book.csv) that you have downloaded from your account to list the contacts that you want to add to your Rainbow Office extension's Personal Contacts list.
● When adding your contacts, the sheet should have the same format and tabs. DO NOT CHANGE, ADD or DELETE columns from this file.
● After listing the contacts, save the csv file using another filename.
How to Import Personal Contacts on the Rainbow Office Online Account
2. Click Contacts. If you are an Administrator, you will need to hover your mouse over Admin Settings, and then click My Extension in order to see the Contacts button.
3. Select Personal.
4. Click Import.
5. Choose what you would like to do with duplicate records. You have 3 options:
○ Overwrite existing records with the new record.
○ Keep the existing record and add the new record imported from the import file.
○ Keep the existing record and ignore records in the import file.
6. Click the Upload button. Locate and select the file from your hard drive.
7. Click Start Import.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.