If you have a long list of contacts, you can import that list to your Rainbow Office account using a CSV file. To import your contacts, follow the steps in this article.
● You will need to Export your Rainbow Office extension's Personal Contacts list first. This file will serve as a template.
● You will then have to use the same csv file (exported_adress_book.csv) that you have downloaded from your account to list the contacts that you want to add to your Rainbow Office extension's Personal Contacts list.
● When adding your contacts, the sheet should have the same format and tabs. DO NOT CHANGE, ADD or DELETE columns from this file.
● After listing the contacts, save the csv file using another filename.
How to Import Personal Contacts on the Rainbow Office Online Account
2. Click Contacts. If you are an Administrator, you will need to hover your mouse over Admin Settings, and then click My Extension in order to see the Contacts button.
3. Select Personal.
4. Click Import.
5. Choose what you would like to do with duplicate records. You have 3 options:
○ Overwrite existing records with the new record.
○ Keep the existing record and add the new record imported from the import file.
○ Keep the existing record and ignore records in the import file.
6. Click the Upload button. Locate and select the file from your hard drive.
7. Click Start Import.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides basic troubleshooting steps for common issues on your IP Phone and steps to resolve issues specific to your phone model. The most common issues you might encounter with your IP Phones include the inability to place or receive calls, poor audio and call quality issues, and having the wrong date and time setting on your desk phone.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.