This article provides an overview of User Roles and Permissions on the Rainbow Office online account.
User Roles give Administrators the ability to control what users can do within the system, without giving full administrator access. A Role is a collection of Permissions which could be based on a job function. Permissions are assigned to Roles and Roles are assigned to Users.
Key Features and Benefits
● Enforce company security policy with flexible role-based access control
● Empower an admin to assign roles to Users and grant permissions based on the positions in the companies
● Out of box solution for fast onboarding. Easily grant the access privilege to selected Users with 7 pre-defined roles
● Ability to create custom roles that meet business needs (for Office Premium and Ultimate customers only)
● Templates and bulk upload options to efficiently assign the roles among Users across an organization
● Set Custom Roles as Default roles for Users
● The Predefined User Roles and Permissions feature is available to all Rainbow Office customers. The Custom Roles and Permissions feature is available to Office Premium and Ultimate ONLY with up to 2 or more Users.
Use Case Scenario
● A telemarketing company wants to limit the phone configuration access only to the IT Department, and allow the rest of the employees to have general access to their own phones. The Super Admin can assign the predefined Phone System Admin role to all IT Staff. He can then assign the Standard (International) or Standard roles to the rest of the employees.
Please consult the Rainbow Office Administration Guide for more details on User Roles and Permissions
This article provides steps for adding a Phone Number or Digital Line that will be assigned to your existing phone.
This article provides an overview of the Shared Lines Group feature and discusses the availability, features, benefits, how it can be accessed and managed by Administrators.
This article provides information about the Billing Section of your Rainbow Office account. It is where you can view your current service plan, change your billing details, purchase calling credits, and enable international calling. You can also view your latest Statement of Account in this section.
This article discusses the settings found in the phone details section, and how an admin may change/modify these settings.
You can make use Rainbow Office Analytics Portal Subscription feature to automatically generate reports and send them to your email or to your recipients. You must first have a generated report in order to successfully create a Subscription.
This article provides information about surcharge for delayed payments.