June 04, 2021
Article : 003271
This article provides information on how to customise the User Hours of an extension.
How to Configure the User Hours Settings of an Extension
1. Log in to Rainbow Office Online Account as admin.
2. Navigate to Users > User list > Users with Extension.
3. Click on the user’s name that needs to be reconfigured, choose User Details > Settings & Permissions
4. Go to Edit > User Hours. A pop-up window will appear.
5. Select from the following options:
- 24 hours / 7 days a week - Select if you want incoming calls handled the same way all the time, every day.
- Custom Hours - Select if you want incoming calls handled differently when your business is open and when it's closed. Selecting this option will enable you to configure your After Hours settings.
6. Click Save.
Configuring your own User Hours Settings
1. From the Admin Portal page, click Admin Portal > My Extension.
2. Choose User Details > Settings & Permissions.
When you have set custom hours, Users may have different settings for their User and After Hours for Screening, Greeting & Hold Music and Call Handling & Forwarding settings.
See the links below to learn more.
Screening, Greeting & Hold Music
Call Handling & Forwarding