This article demonstrates how Administrators can set up a custom company greetings in the Rainbow Office online account.
When the main company number is called, the system plays a default greeting which states the company name entered in the Company Info section. You can customize the company greeting to be more dynamic and appealing using various methods.
2. Go to Home page > Company > Company Greetings & Call Handling
3. On either Company Hours Greeting or After Hours Greeting, click Edit
4. Select Play company greeting
5. Under Set Greeting, select Custom. Choose your preferred method to customize the greeting:
○ Phone - Enter or choose a phone number where the system will call you. Follow the prompts to record the greeting
○ Computer Microphone - Use your connected microphone to record the greeting directly
○ Importing - Upload an mp3 or wav audio file
6. Click Done
7. Click Save
This article discusses the Archiver feature which allows backing up of extension data to cloud storage services in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office call queue pickup system.
This article provides information on how to add a toll-free direct number to a User. As an Administrator, you can configure the settings of another User in your Rainbow Office account.
This article provides instructions on how to create and set up a call queue pickup group in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the RelayUK Calling feature in the Rainbow Office.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators can add a toll-free number to the Rainbow Office online account.