This article demonstrates how Administrators can set up a custom company greetings in the Rainbow Office online account.
When the main company number is called, the system plays a default greeting which states the company name entered in the Company Info section. You can customize the company greeting to be more dynamic and appealing using various methods.
2. Go to Home page > Company > Company Greetings & Call Handling
3. On either Company Hours Greeting or After Hours Greeting, click Edit
4. Select Play company greeting
5. Under Set Greeting, select Custom. Choose your preferred method to customize the greeting:
○ Phone - Enter or choose a phone number where the system will call you. Follow the prompts to record the greeting
○ Computer Microphone - Use your connected microphone to record the greeting directly
○ Importing - Upload an mp3 or wav audio file
6. Click Done
7. Click Save
This article provides steps for adding a Phone Number or Digital Line that will be assigned to your existing phone.
This article provides an overview of the Shared Lines Group feature and discusses the availability, features, benefits, how it can be accessed and managed by Administrators.
This article provides information about the Billing Section of your Rainbow Office account. It is where you can view your current service plan, change your billing details, purchase calling credits, and enable international calling. You can also view your latest Statement of Account in this section.
This article discusses the settings found in the phone details section, and how an admin may change/modify these settings.
You can make use Rainbow Office Analytics Portal Subscription feature to automatically generate reports and send them to your email or to your recipients. You must first have a generated report in order to successfully create a Subscription.
This article provides information about surcharge for delayed payments.