This article provides the steps for sending faxes using the FaxOut feature on the Rainbow Office online account.
NOTE: The time required for transmitting fax messages depends on the quality and content of the fax that will be sent. For documents that contain mostly text, it usually takes approximately 1 minute per page for the document to be delivered. When sending documents that contain graphics (scanned pages of documents), or for faxes sent to a slow fax line, it may take 5 minutes per page or more to be delivered.
1. Click the FaxOut icon found on the upper right-hand corner (right below Log Out)
2. Type the recipient's fax number in the To field following the format: Country Code + Area Code + Phone Number (i.e. +6502223333)
3. Press Enter on your keyboard. You can add multiple fax numbers by typing it in the To field separated with commas or semi-colon. Alternatively, you can select a recipient from your contact's list by clicking the plus icon. Select contact/s to send a fax to, then click Insert
4. Tick the Cover Page checkbox if you want to include a cover page. Click Select to choose a cover page design from the list, then add optional notes if needed
5. Click Browse then locate the files to send. You can attach files saved locally on your PC. You can also attach files from your cloud storage - Box, Dropbox and Google Drive
6. Click Send Now to send the fax immediately. If you want the fax to be sent automatically at a latter period, tick the Schedule checkbox to set a date and time when the fax needs will be sent.
NOTE: You will also receive transmission results via email.
This article provides information on how to check your voicemail over the phone. Rainbow Office voicemails can be checked over the phone using your voicemail PIN and the phone keys.
The article provides information for supported File Attachments for Faxes.
This article provides instructions on how you can set up a fax cover page in the Rainbow Office softphone.
This article provides the instructions for sending and receiving faxes in the Rainbow Office app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.