This article will guide Administrators on how to configure your Company Call Handling settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article describes the steps to set up your Company Call Handling and the Operator Extension. The Auto-Receptionist controls what callers hear when they dial your company number during regular or after hours. You can play a greeting which is a great way to position your company and describe your phone tree.
2. Go to Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > General Settings
3. Click IVR Settings
NOTE: The options below will only appear when the call handling setting is set to Single Level IVR mode.
Click Edit under the Company Greeting. You have two (2) options:
Play company greeting
This option is enabled by default. When Play company greeting is enabled, callers will hear either the default company greeting or your recorded company greeting. Choose if the rule will be applied to your Company Hours or After Hours, select Play company greeting, and then click Done.
Bypass greeting to go to extension
When you select this option, the caller will be directed to the extension that you selected, let's say a department. Choose if the rule will be applied to your Company Hours or After Hours, click Connect directly to extension, and then choose the extension where you want the calls to be routed, and then click Save.
NOTE: When you select this option, the Company Greeting will be bypassed and the rules of the extension where the calls were routed will be applied.
The Operator Extension is an extension that is set up to receive all calls and messages that comes into the Main Company Number. The Default Operator Extension is 0, however, you can assign another User or Extension as the Operator Extension. To configure your Company's Operator Extension, follow the steps below:
1. Below General IVR Settings, click Select Extension
2. Operator Extension displays the list of extensions and departments in your Rainbow Office Account. Select the extension or department that will serve as the Operator, which will receive all the calls and messages when your Main Company Number is dialed
3. Click Done
4. Click Save to save your settings
NOTE: When zero "0" is pressed:
● When the caller is listening to the Company Greeting, pressing zero "0" connects the caller to the Operator Extension
● When the caller is listening to any extension's greeting, pressing zero "0" returns the caller to the Company Greeting
● When the caller is listening to any extension's greeting, pressing zero "0" twice connects the caller to the Operator Extension
This article provides steps for adding a Phone Number or Digital Line that will be assigned to your existing phone.
This article provides an overview of the Shared Lines Group feature and discusses the availability, features, benefits, how it can be accessed and managed by Administrators.
This article provides information about the Billing Section of your Rainbow Office account. It is where you can view your current service plan, change your billing details, purchase calling credits, and enable international calling. You can also view your latest Statement of Account in this section.
This article discusses the settings found in the phone details section, and how an admin may change/modify these settings.
You can make use Rainbow Office Analytics Portal Subscription feature to automatically generate reports and send them to your email or to your recipients. You must first have a generated report in order to successfully create a Subscription.
This article provides information about surcharge for delayed payments.