May 17, 2021
Article : 003913
This article discusses the details on how Administrators can set up a custom recording for an Extension's User Greeting.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office online account.
2. Go to Users > User list > Users With Extensions tab. Click the User that you need to set up.
3. Click Screening, Greeting, & Hold Music
4. Click User Hours or After Hours.
5. Check Enable below User Greeting, then click Edit.
6. Click the drop-down option, and change Set Greeting to Custom.
7. Select how you prefer to customize the User Greeting:
- Phone - Enter your phone number and click Call Now. The system will call you. Follow the voice prompts to record your greeting.
- Computer Microphone - Press the record button to start recording your greeting. Press the stop button to stop recording. To finalize your recorded greeting, click the upload button.
- Importing - Click Browse to select your MP3 or WAV audio file. Click Upload to begin uploading. The maximum file size is 20 MB.
8. Click Done.
9. Click Save.
NOTE: Users can also set up their own greetings from their online account.