This article shows how you can log in to the Rainbow Office softphone using your Rainbow Office number.
IMPORTANT: Your sign in method will depend on your Administrator's account settings. You should have received your sign in credentials when you set up your user account.
1. Launch Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click Sign In.
3. Click Phone if the option is set to Email.
4. Enter your credentials in the following fields as necessary.
• Phone Number - Enter your Rainbow Office Direct Phone Number and Password or your Rainbow Office Main Company Number. It is recommended to sign in with your direct number, if you have one assigned to you. Make sure that the location icon is set to the country where your account is located.
• Extension - Use this field if you are signing in with the main company phone number and you do not have a direct phone number assigned to you. Leave this field blank if you are signing in with your direct phone number. It is possible to sign in with the main number and extension, even if you have a direct number, but using your direct number is preferable.
• Password - This field is case sensitive.
• Stay signed in - This checkbox is checked by default and allows you to remain logged in to the app even after the computer reboots.
5. Click Sign In.
This article provides information on how to change or update your password while logged in to the Rainbow Office online account.
The article provides instructions for administrators and users on how to change the PIN which is used to access voicemail messages from the physical phones.
This article provides instructions on how to log in to the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides step by step instructions on how to reset your password in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions regarding the various ways on how to log in to the Rainbow Office Mobile app.
This article discusses common login issues on the Rainbow Office online account that usually occur when the login credentials are incorrect or when you are using an unsupported browser.