This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
1. Log in to your Rainbow Office Online account.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Screening, Greeting, & Hold Music
4. Under User Hours, tick to enable Call Screening.
5. Click Edit below Call Screening to configure the settings.
6. Select the preferred Connecting Options, then click Done.
7. Go to Call Handling & Forwarding > Settings.
8. Under Incoming Call Information, click Edit to set your preferences.
See User: Configure Incoming Call Information for more information
This article provides instructions on how Administrators can add a toll-free number to the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the RelayUK Calling feature in the Rainbow Office.
This article provides instructions on how administrators, call queue managers, and call queue members can change their queue and member status.
This article provides information about the call control support in the Rainbow Office for ServiceNow, SugarCRM, Bullhorn and Netsuite.
This article provides instructions on how to change the ownership of a Live Reports dashboard from a user who has been deleted from the Rainbow Office account.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.