This article provides information on the Blocked Calls and Faxes feature in the Rainbow Office account.
Blocking phone numbers allows you to filter and choose who can call you or send you a fax. It is a good way to prevent unwanted calls and spam messages. When a number is added to the blocked numbers list, it blocks all incoming calls and faxes, including SMS/MMS, from that number. You may configure your Rainbow Office account to block calls and faxes from specific numbers, area codes, phones with no caller ID, faxes, and payphones.
● When a number is added to the blocked numbers list, it blocks all incoming calls, faxes and SMS/MMS messages from that number
● When Users block a number, it is only applied to the extension where they are logged in
● If the Super Admin blocks a number while logged in to the System Extension (the main extension of the account), it is applied to all extensions in the account; which means that the blocked number is prevented from calling any number associated with the account
The following behaviors are observed when a number is added to a User's blocked list:
● The User/ Extension who added a number to its blocked list can still call and send faxes to a blocked number
● The User/ Extension who added a number to its blocked list will be unable to send a text message to a blocked number and will get an error message 'Message not delivered. The recipient number is not valid'
● The blocked number will NOT get any message or indicator that the text message sent to the User/ Extension is blocked/not sent
The option to block SMS or MMS ONLY is currently NOT available. If you want to disable the SMS or MMS feature on one or multiple Rainbow Office local numbers on your account, please contact Rainbow Office Support.
This article lists the types of files that are supported and can be attached to a Rainbow Office fax message.
This article provides troubleshooting steps when you are unable to receive some faxes sent to the Rainbow Office dedicated fax or company number.
This article provides the steps for sending faxes using the FaxOut feature on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article contains troubleshooting steps when you are not receiving notification emails pertaining to incoming fax in the Rainbow Office account.
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for copying or deleting text messages and other options when viewing a text message in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article helps you check the settings when you are unable to send faxes via email.