This article provides information on the Blocked Calls and Faxes feature in the Rainbow Office account.
Blocking phone numbers allows you to filter and choose who can call you or send you a fax. It is a good way to prevent unwanted calls and spam messages. When a number is added to the blocked numbers list, it blocks all incoming calls and faxes, including SMS/MMS, from that number. You may configure your Rainbow Office account to block calls and faxes from specific numbers, area codes, phones with no caller ID, faxes, and payphones.
● When a number is added to the blocked numbers list, it blocks all incoming calls, faxes and SMS/MMS messages from that number
● When Users block a number, it is only applied to the extension where they are logged in
● If the Super Admin blocks a number while logged in to the System Extension (the main extension of the account), it is applied to all extensions in the account; which means that the blocked number is prevented from calling any number associated with the account
The following behaviors are observed when a number is added to a User's blocked list:
● The User/ Extension who added a number to its blocked list can still call and send faxes to a blocked number
● The User/ Extension who added a number to its blocked list will be unable to send a text message to a blocked number and will get an error message 'Message not delivered. The recipient number is not valid'
● The blocked number will NOT get any message or indicator that the text message sent to the User/ Extension is blocked/not sent
The option to block SMS or MMS ONLY is currently NOT available. If you want to disable the SMS or MMS feature on one or multiple Rainbow Office local numbers on your account, please contact Rainbow Office Support.
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for sending group text messages in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions on how to compose and send a text message using the Rainbow Office Mobile app on your iOS device.
This article provides information about where you can view the faxes that are sent to your Rainbow Office number. Messages are stored securely in your account, and can be delivered as email attachments.
This article provides information on how to check the status of your sent faxes in the Rainbow Office online account.