This article provides information on how Administrators can configure the Outbound Fax Settings on Rainbow Office online account.
The Cover Page contains the Fax sender(s) and recipient's information. It does not have to be used if not needed. Both Administrators and Users can modify the Outbound Fax Settings, and select the default Fax Cover Page Template. The following steps are how administrators modify the outbound fax settings.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Users > Users with Extensions
3. Click the name of the user or extension whose fax cover page information needs to be updated
4. Go to the Outbound Calls / Faxes tab, then click Fax Settings
5. Set up your outbound fax settings, then click Save
Cover Page Info
The following information will appear (auto-populated on the Cover Page) as the Sender's Information on the Cover Page when a fax is sent via the Rainbow Office online account, Email, Rainbow Office mobile app or Rainbow Office softphone.
● Zip Code
The Fax Number selected from the drop-down list will serve as your Fax Number (Outgoing Caller ID for sent faxes) when sending via the Rainbow Office online account and Email.
The default Cover Page template will be used when you send a fax message via Email. A preview is shown when you select from a list of available templates.
Faxes Sent via Email
This section will let you add Email Address permitted to Send Faxes.
It also lets you enable or disable the option to Omit cover pages when the email subject is blank.
● If this option is turned on (enabled), when you send a fax via email with a subject line the cover page will be used
● If you send it without a subject line a cover page will not be used
● If this option is disabled, a cover page is included each time you send a fax
This article lists the types of files that are supported and can be attached to a Rainbow Office fax message.
This article provides troubleshooting steps when you are unable to receive some faxes sent to the Rainbow Office dedicated fax or company number.
This article provides the steps for sending faxes using the FaxOut feature on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article contains troubleshooting steps when you are not receiving notification emails pertaining to incoming fax in the Rainbow Office account.
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for copying or deleting text messages and other options when viewing a text message in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article helps you check the settings when you are unable to send faxes via email.