This article provides information on how Administrators can configure the Outbound Fax Settings on Rainbow Office online account.
The Cover Page contains the Fax sender(s) and recipient's information. It does not have to be used if not needed. Both Administrators and Users can modify the Outbound Fax Settings, and select the default Fax Cover Page Template. The following steps are how administrators modify the outbound fax settings.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Users > Users with Extensions
3. Click the name of the user or extension whose fax cover page information needs to be updated
4. Go to the Outbound Calls / Faxes tab, then click Fax Settings
5. Set up your outbound fax settings, then click Save
Cover Page Info
The following information will appear (auto-populated on the Cover Page) as the Sender's Information on the Cover Page when a fax is sent via the Rainbow Office online account, Email, Rainbow Office mobile app or Rainbow Office softphone.
● Zip Code
The Fax Number selected from the drop-down list will serve as your Fax Number (Outgoing Caller ID for sent faxes) when sending via the Rainbow Office online account and Email.
The default Cover Page template will be used when you send a fax message via Email. A preview is shown when you select from a list of available templates.
Faxes Sent via Email
This section will let you add Email Address permitted to Send Faxes.
It also lets you enable or disable the option to Omit cover pages when the email subject is blank.
● If this option is turned on (enabled), when you send a fax via email with a subject line the cover page will be used
● If you send it without a subject line a cover page will not be used
● If this option is disabled, a cover page is included each time you send a fax
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for sending group text messages in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions on how to compose and send a text message using the Rainbow Office Mobile app on your iOS device.
This article provides information about where you can view the faxes that are sent to your Rainbow Office number. Messages are stored securely in your account, and can be delivered as email attachments.
This article provides information on how to check the status of your sent faxes in the Rainbow Office online account.