This article provides instructions for Administrators on how to enable or disable Intercom.NOTE: The user should have a phone assigned to their extension. You will need to add or purchase phones for the user first to enable the Intercom feature.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office Online account.
2. Go to the Admin Portal > Users > User List > Users with Extensions.
3. Click the user from the list.
4. Click Phones & Numbers.
5. Click the Phones tab, then click Intercom.
6. The Intercom feature is disabled by default. To enable Intercom, turn on Phone permitted to accept intercom calls.
7. Select the device where the user should accept Intercom calls.
8. Click the Users tab, then select the user/s who can make Intercom calls to the selected user.
9. Click Save.
To disable Intercom, follow Steps 1 to 5, turn off Phone permitted to accept intercom calls, then click Save.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.