March 15, 2021
Article : 005909
This article guides Administrators in assigning or reassigning a company number to an extension or to the Auto-Receptionist in the Rainbow Office online account.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office online account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > All Numbers.
3. Look for the number to assign or re-assign. Click the Kebab (3 dots) icon, then click Assign to.
4. Select Auto-Receptionist, Rainbow Office Audio Conferencing, or Extension.
○ Assign the number to Auto-Receptionist, so it will follow the rule that you have under the Auto-receptionist page.
○ Additional dial-in numbers can be assigned to Rainbow Office Audio Conferencing. These numbers can also be included in the invitation emails.
○ Assign the number to an Extension, so it will follow the rule that was set on the extension. After selecting Extension, click Select Extension. Select the extension from the list, then click Done.
5. Click Assign to confirm the changes.