This article guides Administrators in assigning or reassigning a company number to an extension or to the Auto-Receptionist in the Rainbow Office online account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > All Numbers.
3. Look for the number to assign or re-assign. Click the Kebab (3 dots) icon, then click Assign to.
4. Select Auto-Receptionist, Rainbow Office Audio Conferencing, or Extension.
○ Assign the number to Auto-Receptionist, so it will follow the rule that you have under the Auto-receptionist page.
○ Additional dial-in numbers can be assigned to Rainbow Office Audio Conferencing. These numbers can also be included in the invitation emails.
○ Assign the number to an Extension, so it will follow the rule that was set on the extension. After selecting Extension, click Select Extension. Select the extension from the list, then click Done.
5. Click Assign to confirm the changes.
This article discusses the Archiver feature which allows backing up of extension data to cloud storage services in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office Account Linking (Account Federation) which is a set of features to support customers that are split across different accounts.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office call queue pickup system.
This article provides an overview of the User section in the Rainbow Office Admin Portal.
This article provides information on how to add a toll-free direct number to a User. As an Administrator, you can configure the settings of another User in your Rainbow Office account.
This article provides instructions on how to create and set up a call queue pickup group in the Rainbow Office online account.