This article guides Administrators in assigning or reassigning a company number to an extension or to the Auto-Receptionist in the Rainbow Office online account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > All Numbers.
3. Look for the number to assign or re-assign. Click the Kebab (3 dots) icon, then click Assign to.
4. Select Auto-Receptionist, Rainbow Office Audio Conferencing, or Extension.
○ Assign the number to Auto-Receptionist, so it will follow the rule that you have under the Auto-receptionist page.
○ Additional dial-in numbers can be assigned to Rainbow Office Audio Conferencing. These numbers can also be included in the invitation emails.
○ Assign the number to an Extension, so it will follow the rule that was set on the extension. After selecting Extension, click Select Extension. Select the extension from the list, then click Done.
5. Click Assign to confirm the changes.
This article provides steps for adding a Phone Number or Digital Line that will be assigned to your existing phone.
This article provides an overview of the Shared Lines Group feature and discusses the availability, features, benefits, how it can be accessed and managed by Administrators.
This article provides information about the Billing Section of your Rainbow Office account. It is where you can view your current service plan, change your billing details, purchase calling credits, and enable international calling. You can also view your latest Statement of Account in this section.
This article discusses the settings found in the phone details section, and how an admin may change/modify these settings.
You can make use Rainbow Office Analytics Portal Subscription feature to automatically generate reports and send them to your email or to your recipients. You must first have a generated report in order to successfully create a Subscription.
This article provides information about surcharge for delayed payments.