This article provides instructions on how to find your computer's name in the Rainbow Office softphone.
Finding the computer’s name in the Rainbow Office softphone is helpful when you need to provision the app, and when you need to authorize or deauthorize your computer to make outgoing calls.
Select your computer's operating system below for specific instructions.
1. Click the search icon, type "Computer Name" or "PC Name". Click View your PC name.
2. The Computer name or PC name is displayed on the top part of your pc information.
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right-click on Computer.
3. Select Properties.
4. At the bottom portion of the Properties window, your Computer Name will be listed under "Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings".
1. Click on the Apple Menu.
2. Select System Preferences.
3. Click Sharing. At the top portion of the Sharing window, your Computer Name will be listed.
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.