This article provides instructions on how to find your computer's name in the Rainbow Office softphone.
Finding the computer’s name in the Rainbow Office softphone is helpful when you need to provision the app, and when you need to authorize or deauthorize your computer to make outgoing calls.
Select your computer's operating system below for specific instructions.
1. Click the search icon, type "Computer Name" or "PC Name". Click View your PC name.
2. The Computer name or PC name is displayed on the top part of your pc information.
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right-click on Computer.
3. Select Properties.
4. At the bottom portion of the Properties window, your Computer Name will be listed under "Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings".
1. Click on the Apple Menu.
2. Select System Preferences.
3. Click Sharing. At the top portion of the Sharing window, your Computer Name will be listed.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.