This article provides instructions on how to find your computer's name in the Rainbow Office softphone.
Finding the computer’s name in the Rainbow Office softphone is helpful when you need to provision the app, and when you need to authorize or deauthorize your computer to make outgoing calls.
Select your computer's operating system below for specific instructions.
1. Click the search icon, type "Computer Name" or "PC Name". Click View your PC name.
2. The Computer name or PC name is displayed on the top part of your pc information.
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right-click on Computer.
3. Select Properties.
4. At the bottom portion of the Properties window, your Computer Name will be listed under "Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings".
1. Click on the Apple Menu.
2. Select System Preferences.
3. Click Sharing. At the top portion of the Sharing window, your Computer Name will be listed.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides basic troubleshooting steps for common issues on your IP Phone and steps to resolve issues specific to your phone model. The most common issues you might encounter with your IP Phones include the inability to place or receive calls, poor audio and call quality issues, and having the wrong date and time setting on your desk phone.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.