Conference calling allows you to set up, host, and join conference calls on your computer, as well as your desk phone, smartphone, or tablet.
Conference calling allows you to set up, host, and join conference calls on your computer, as well as your desk phone, smartphone, or tablet. This is ideal when you need to set up a conference call immediately.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click Conferencing.
On the Conferencing screen, the following options are available:
• Dial-In Number - Depending on your location, select the Dial-In Number from the drop-down list. This number is what the Host and Participants will call to join the Conference.
• Host access code - This is used when the Host joins the conference call by dialling in the Dial-In Number on a deskphone or mobile phone. The host will be prompted to enter the Host access code. When a user starts the conference on the Rainbow Office softphone, they are automatically the Host, and will not be asked to enter the Host access code. The Host access code permits the Host to manage the Conference via Touch tone commands.
• Participant access code - The Participant access code allows participants to join the Conference. Participants also have access to Touch tone commands to manage their Conference settings.
• Include additional dial-in numbers - When sending invites to International Participants, you have the option to Include additional dial-in numbers, so your International Participants can dial a local number where they are located. You can select up to 20 numbers. A link with the complete list of available dial-in numbers will be automatically added to the invite. See sample email invite and text invite below.
• Join before host - When turned on, participants can join the Conference even without the Host.
• Invite with Email - Allows the Host to invite Conference Participants via Email.
• Start Conference - Allows the Host to start the Conference immediately after clicking the button.
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides information about using headsets with the Rainbow Office app and how to enable headset support within the app settings.
This article provides an overview of the different types of Rainbow Office Phone app contacts.
This article provides information on how you can place outgoing calls from Rainbow Office softphone using RingOut or Direct dialing.
This article provides information on how to navigate the phone interface on the Rainbow Office Web app and Phone app.