March 15, 2021
Article : 007721
This article provides instructions on how you can set up a fax cover page in the Rainbow Office softphone.
The Rainbow Office softphone allows you to choose from a list of Cover Page templates from Rainbow Office. You may also create a custom cover page for your fax on the Rainbow Office softphone. Follow these steps to set up your fax cover page.
1. Log in to your Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click the Compose Fax button
3. Click the arrow to select from a list of cover page templates from the Cover Page Selection menu
4. Select your preferred cover page and click the checkmark icon. To preview the selected cover page, click the View icon
5. The image below shows the preview of a fax cover page template (Regular)
NOTE: The following information are auto-populated and can be set in the Outbound Fax Settings of your Rainbow Office online account:
• Sender's Name
• Company Name
• Zip Code
• Fax Number
The Phone Number is the same number that you used to log in to your Rainbow Office softphone.