This article provides the instructions on how to customize the Sound Settings on the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Log in to Rainbow Office softphone
2. Go to View settings > Notifications and sounds > Sounds tab
3. Configure the Sound settings:
● Microphone - Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Microphone that will be used.
● Automatically adjust microphone settings - Toggle the button to enable or disable this option.
● Speaker - Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Speaker that will be used.
● Ringer - Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Ringer that will be used.
● Volume - Drag the slider button to the left or to the right to adjust the volume of the ringer.
● Ringtone - Click on either Bell or Classic to select your ringtone. You can also customize the ringtone by uploading it from your computer.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides basic troubleshooting steps for common issues on your IP Phone and steps to resolve issues specific to your phone model. The most common issues you might encounter with your IP Phones include the inability to place or receive calls, poor audio and call quality issues, and having the wrong date and time setting on your desk phone.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.