This article provides the instructions on how to customize the Sound Settings on the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Log in to Rainbow Office softphone
2. Go to View settings > Notifications and sounds > Sounds tab
3. Configure the Sound settings:
● Microphone - Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Microphone that will be used.
● Automatically adjust microphone settings - Toggle the button to enable or disable this option.
● Speaker - Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Speaker that will be used.
● Ringer - Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Ringer that will be used.
● Volume - Drag the slider button to the left or to the right to adjust the volume of the ringer.
● Ringtone - Click on either Bell or Classic to select your ringtone. You can also customize the ringtone by uploading it from your computer.
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.