This article provides the instructions on how to customize the Sound Settings on the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Log in to Rainbow Office softphone
2. Go to View settings > Notifications and sounds > Sounds tab
3. Configure the Sound settings:
● Microphone - Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Microphone that will be used.
● Automatically adjust microphone settings - Toggle the button to enable or disable this option.
● Speaker - Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Speaker that will be used.
● Ringer - Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Ringer that will be used.
● Volume - Drag the slider button to the left or to the right to adjust the volume of the ringer.
● Ringtone - Click on either Bell or Classic to select your ringtone. You can also customize the ringtone by uploading it from your computer.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.