This article provides information on how you can place outgoing calls from Rainbow Office softphone using RingOut or Direct dialing.
There are 2 ways to place an outgoing call using the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Using the RingOut feature
2. Direct Dialing through the Rainbow Office softphone
Requirements for placing a direct call from Rainbow Office softphone
• A headset with Mic or computer with built-in mic and speaker.
o A Rainbow Office DigitalLine that is assigned to the Rainbow Office softphone.
o A Rainbow Office softphone that is assigned to a computer.
Place a direct call using the Rainbow Office softphone
1. Open the Rainbow Office softphone.
2. Click the Dial Pad button.
3. Enter the number to call in the To: section of the window or click the + to select a contact from your Rainbow Office Contacts list.
4. Click the Call button.
NOTE: You can select your Caller ID Number from the Caller ID drop-down list. You will only be able to select your Main Company Numbers and the Direct Number assigned to your extension.
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.